2022 horse adventure day camps
Ages: 5-7 Time: 9am-11am
1. April 2nd Saturday
2. June 4th Saturday
3. August 16th Tuesday
Ages: 8-11 Time: 9am-12pm
1. April 23rd Saturday
2. June 22nd Wednesday
3. July 26th Tuesday
Ages: 12-15 Time: 9am-12pm
1. May 21st Saturday
2. August 30th Tuesday
Call the office at 503-320-7174 for any questions or to sign up your kid(s) for a fun day camp! Looking forward to hearing from you!
All camps include these fun activities:
- Parent(s) that are dropping their kid(s) off need to bring a signed waiver upon arrival. Parent(s) that are having a friend or family member drop their kid(s) off to camp need to email the signed waiver to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the camp their kid(s) are signed up for so their kid(s) can attend. The waiver can be found on the appointment forms tab. All riders in one family go on one waiver.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled camp adventure.
- Dress for the weather. Riders need to wear jeans, sweats, english pants or cotton leggings.
- Riders and non-riders need to wear boots or tennis shoes. No crocs, slippers, flipflops or sandles.
- For the 2-hour camp bring a snack and water bottle for your kid(s). For the 3-hour camp bring a snack, water bottle and a sack lunch for your kid(s).
- The riders (students) may be dropped off with prior approval.
- Please pick up your kid(s) right at the time the camp ends.
- Stub Stewart State Park, Banks Vernonia Trail, Camp 18 log cabin restaurant and the small town of Vernonia are close by to enjoy while you wait to pick up your kid(s).
- Google Maps will take you directly to our entrance where you will see our sign.
- Drive SLOWLY up the gravel driveway for about 1/2 of a mile to our property. Watch for cars and horses!
- Parking: After you pass the white house on your left keep going straight. Park in front of the "Park Here" signs by the barn.
- Please stay in your vehicle until a staff comes to your car for further instructions.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol allowed on Rice's Horses property.
- Please notify Rice's Horses at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to your scheduled camp if you need to cancel for any reason, change the number of riders to use the non-refundable deposit to reschedule for any horse service of the cancelled rider(s) deposit. For any cancellations, no-shows or number of riders change within 2 weeks (14 days) prior to your scheduled camp non-refundable deposit is non-transferable. If Rice's Horses is closed on the day of your scheduled camp for any reason or for weather conditions, non-refundable deposit is transferable of any horse service.